New Member Benefits Announced This Summer for AARP Members
WASHINGTON, June 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — AARP members can take advantage of several benefits now available from new and existing providers. The extensive list of benefits includes savings and an enhanced offering of AARP® Real Estate Benefits from Realogy, and five new providers: Freshly, AARP® Moving Services powered by Shyft, Schlotzsky’s, McAlister’s Deli and AARP Online Fitness powered by LIFT session .
“We’re always looking for opportunities to expand AARP member benefits and look forward to sharing new ways members can save this summer,” said John Larew, President and CEO of AARP Services. “From access to trusted real estate agents, to weekly meal plan subscriptions, to moving services, these benefits touch on categories important to AARP members and their needs.”
- AARP® Real Estate benefits from Realogy – An enhanced offer of AARP® Real Estate Benefits from Realogy allows members to receive $300 – $7,200 refund based on the sale purchase of your home. This member benefit was recently changed from $300 – $5,500, making the program even more beneficial for AARP members buying or selling a home. Members have access to realtors from Realogy’s trusted real estate brands, including Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, Century 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Corcoran Group and ERA® Real Estate. There is no registration fee and depending on your home location, you will receive your benefits in cash, as a gift card or commission discount.
- Freshly – AARP members get 20% off a weekly subscription to Freshly’s Meal Plan. Members can choose from fully prepared fresh (never frozen) meals that are delivered to their doorstep and ready to eat in three minutes or less.
- AARP® Moving Services Provided by Shyft – AARP members save up to $250 when booking moving services through Shyft. Dedicated Shyft moving managers are trained to compare multiple price options among verified moving companies, lock in a rate when booking, and help oversee your move.
- by Schlotzsky – AARP members save 10% at all participating Schlotzsky stores in-store and for online orders when they link their AARP membership to their Schlotzsky’s Rewards account.
- McAlister’s Deli – AARP members save 10% at all participating McAlister’s Deli locations in-store and for online orders when they link their AARP membership to their McAlister’s Rewards account.
- AARP Online Fitness powered by Session LIFT – AARP Online Fitness powered by Session LIFT is an expertly designed digital fitness program for people over 50. The program offers free webinars presented by a wide variety of health professionals, including registered nutritionists and dietitians, psychiatrists, and top fitness instructors. The subscription service offers a wide selection of live and on-demand workouts, instructional videos on proper technique, a personalized fitness plan, and access to one-on-one coaching and small group training. AARP members save 50% on annual subscription and 20% on personal coaching.
For more information on the benefits available to AARP members, visit aarp.org/viewbenefits. AARP Business Member benefits are provided by third parties, not by AARP or its affiliates. AARP and its affiliates do not employ real estate agents and do not endorse agents or brokers made available by Realogy.
About Realogy Holdings Corp.
Realogy is moving the real estate industry into the future. As the leading and most integrated provider of residential real estate services in the United States encompassing franchise, brokerage, relocation, titles and settlement businesses as well as joint venture mortgage, Realogy has supported approximately 1.5 million real estate transactions in 2021. The company’s diverse brand portfolio includes some of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate, CENTURY 21®, Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, Corcoran®, ERA ® and Sotheby’s International Realty®. Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, high-quality lead generation programs, and best-in-class learning and support services, Realogy powers the productivity of its approximately 196,700 independent sales agents in United States and approximately 136,700 independent sales agents in 118 other countries. countries and territories, helping them build stronger businesses and better serve today’s consumers. Recognized for ten consecutive years as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Realogy has also been named a Great Place to Work four years in a row, named one of LinkedIn’s Top Companies of 2021 in the United States, and honored on the Forbes list of the best companies in the world. Employers 2021.
About Freshly Inc.
Freshly is a weekly subscription service that delivers fresh, chef-prepared meals right to customers’ doorsteps that can be reheated and served in three minutes. All you need is a microwave and a fork to get a satisfying lunch or dinner on the table. With a corporate mission to break down barriers to healthy eating, Freshly believes that taste and health should not be compromised for convenience. Freshly’s food philosophy centers on less sugar, fewer processed ingredients and more nutrients. Developed by chefs and nutritionists, the menu features better-for-you versions of classic comfort foods with clever ingredient swaps. Thanks to Freshly, eating better has never been easier, one box at a time. Based at New YorkFreshly has operations in Phoenix, Arizona; Wild, Maryland; Basswood, New Jersey; Commerce, California; and Austell, Georgia. To learn more about Freshly, visit www.freshly.com.
Shyft is a fintech-powered marketplace for the global moving industry. Our technology has automated and redefined the end-to-end moving process – using video technology to create a contactless yet thoughtful moving experience for customers around the world. Shyft works with over 400 verified moving companies and has provided a safe and secure move to customers from 68 different countries.
To learn more about Shyft or to book your move, please visit www.shyftmoving.com.
Schlotzsky’s® is a fast casual restaurant franchise that started in 1971 and is home to The Original® baked sandwich. The brand started in Austin, TX and the cooked-to-order menu options always include bold flavors and fresh ingredients inspired by Austin’s foodie scene. Schlotzsky’s has more than 320 restaurants in 24 states serving delicious hot sandwiches on sourdough rolls, specialty pizzas and fresh salads every day. Plus, many locations offer hot, baked Cinnabon® Cinnamon Rolls. Visit us online at www.schlotzskys.com to find a store near you.
About McAlister’s Deli
Founded in 1989, McAlister’s Deli® is a fast casual restaurant chain known for its genuine hospitality, sandwiches, potatoes, soups, salads, desserts and McAlister’s Famous Sweet Tea™. In addition to dine-in and take-out, McAlister’s Deli also offers catering with a selection of sandwich platters, box lunches, desserts, a hot potato bar and more. With numerous industry accolades, the McAlister’s Deli brand has more than 470 restaurants in 27 states. The company is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. For more information, visit McAlistersDeli.com.
About the LIFT session
LIFT session, part of the LifeSpeak Inc. family of companies, is a digital fitness platform that helps wellness providers deliver premium digital fitness services to their customers. With LIFT session’s best video on demand, virtual personal training, virtual group training and wellness streaming services, LIFT session is able to extend its partners’ service offerings beyond their physical locations and make their service offerings available to customers everywhere. Offering services through wellness providers and businesses, LIFT session brings its online fitness platform to millions of customers worldwide. To learn more, follow the LIFT session on Instagram (@liftsession) or LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lift-session) or visit www.liftsession.com.
About AARP Services
AARP Services, founded in 1999, is a wholly taxable subsidiary of AARP. AARP Services manages vendor relationships and provides quality control of the wide range of products and services that bear the AARP name and are made available by independent vendors as benefits to the millions of members of the AARP. The provider currently offers health products, financial products, travel and leisure products, and life event services. Specific products include Medicare supplemental insurance; credit cards, car and home insurance, mobile homes and motorcycles, life insurance and annuities; member discounts on rental cars, cruises, vacation packages and accommodations; special offers on technology and gifts; pharmaceutical services and legal services. AARP Services also engages in new product development activities for AARP and provides certain consulting services to outside companies.
AARP is the nation’s largest nonprofit, nonpartisan organization dedicated to empowering people 50 and older to choose their lifestyle as they age. With a national presence and nearly 38 million members, AARP strengthens communities and champions what matters most to families: health security, financial stability and personal fulfillment. AARP also produces the most popular publications in the country: AARP The Magazine and AARP Bulletin. To learn more, visit www.aarp.org, www.aarp.org/espanol or follow @AARP, @AARPenEspanol and @AARPadvocates, @AliadosAdelante on social media.
CONTACT: Elisabeth Bement – 703-915-5830, [email protected]