How to make winter tea? What are the benefits of winter tea? What is winter tea used for?
As the winter months approach, interest in tea begins to increase. Winter tea, essential for the winter months with its different blends and tastes, is the center of attention. Winter teas, which provide both physical and mental comfort after being drunk during the cold winter months, offer many other benefits. This tea, with aromatic flavors that balance the heat in the body, makes it easier to start the day with energy.
How to make winter tea?
Hot steamed winter teas can be prepared with aromatic flavors to suit the palate. The preparation varies according to the person’s preference. For this reason, different tea recipes can be presented. The ingredients of winter tea prepared against the decrease in resistance of the body during the winter months are as follows:
- chili seed
- A galangal root
- cinnamon sticks
These materials should be put in a teapot and boiled with 1.5 liters of water for five minutes. Pleasant scents surround the environment during the preparation and brewing of this aromatic winter tea. After putting the tea in the cup, it can be sweetened with honey or molasses and drunk. Since the vitamin content of this tea is quite high, if it is drunk all winter, it ensures the thermal balance of the body. It is also possible to say that it is very beneficial for postpartum mothers.
Orange flavored winter tea recipe
In winter, you can also prepare a winter tea, enjoying the aromatic taste of lime and orange. It can be prepared by boiling orange peels and lime in 1.5 liters of water. An optional cinnamon stick can be used. Once it’s ready to drink, you can sweeten it with honey. This recipe is often preferred because it has a milder drink.
What are the benefits of winter tea?
Winter teas enriched with aromatic flavors during the winter months contain a lot of vitamins. Countless advantages:
- It strengthens the immune system and prevents winter illnesses such as the flu and colds.
- Depending on the type of plant to be used in its contents, measures can be taken against intestinal and gastric disorders.
- Winter teas prepared with herbs such as linden, lemon balm, ginger and chamomile take away daily stress as they provide psychological benefits.
- The resistance of the body to the winter months can be increased by taking advantage of the density of vitamin C in its content.
- It can be said to be effective in taking precautions against coughs, sputum and respiratory tract infections.
- For those who have problems in the excretory system, effective results can be seen if regular smoking is provided.
What is winter tea used for?
In winter, the resistance of the body decreases further. Depending on the decrease in body temperature, the body becomes immune to disease. If vitamin intake is not taken to increase resistance and balance body temperature, disease will be inevitable. However, winter tea is good for these ailments if consumed regularly:
- It is good for diseases which are directly proportional to the decrease in resistance of the body like the flu and the common cold.
- If some root crops are used to the point of intestinal and gastric diseases, the digestive problem is eliminated.
- Winter tea consumed regularly is good for diseases such as hemorrhoids, stomach cancer, pneumonia.
- For depression, nervousness, stress and tension, winter tea made from anti-stress herbs relieves stress by boosting stress hormones.
- It is good for abdominal pain, muscle pain, and bone pain.
Are winter teas effective for weight loss?
Gaining weight in winter is inevitable. However, some plants that are consumed regularly and that speed up the metabolism stop weight gain during the winter months. It will be very beneficial to use these plants when preparing winter teas.
The debilitating effect does not occur directly. However, over time, weight gain will become easier with the elimination of edemas and toxins in the body. The sweetener should not be used during the preparation of winter teas. However, substances that regulate sugar levels, such as cinnamon sticks, promote weight gain. Ginger can support this process, helping to keep you full. If winter tea is consumed with a lot of lemon, it helps to flush toxins from the body.
Effective winter tea recipe to help lose weight
Winter tea, one of SaraÃ§’s few recipes, offers great support for the slimming process during the winter months. Different aromatic flavors are used in the recipe:
- Mate sheet
- Lime tree
- Green tea
- chopped ginger
These materials are used and mixed in suitable sizes and boiled for five minutes with 1.5 cups of water. It is taken in the cup without using any sweetener. It is consumed by squeezing a few drops of lemon. An optional cinnamon stick can be added to the content of the recipe. This tea helps to lose weight if it is accompanied by a diet suitable for personal metabolism and sport.