All the Pumpkin Drinks You Need to Try at Starbucks This Halloween
It’s finally September, which means Halloween has officially arrived at Starbucks.
Fans have been waiting weeks for the iconic Pumpkin Spice Latte to return to the menu as summer draws to a close and fall sets in.
Fall is definitely the best time of year for the coffee chain, but PSL isn’t the only pumpkin-flavored drink on the 2022 menu.
Here are all the Starbucks pumpkin drinks you need to try this Halloween…
There are slightly different pumpkin drinks on Starbucks’ US and US fall menus this year:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: A combination of Starbucks Espresso Roast, pumpkin pie flavored sauce and steamed milk, topped with delicious whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- Frozen Pumpkin Spice Latte: Starbucks Espresso is combined with pumpkin pie flavored sauce and milk and poured over ice. It’s finished with whipped cream and topped with pumpkin pie spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino: A combination of Starbucks iced coffee, pumpkin pie flavored sauce and milk, topped with delicious whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: The famous PSL is obviously also on the menu in the United States and it’s made in exactly the same way, with a signature espresso, steamed milk and flavors of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg and clove.
- Pumpkin Cream Cold Infusion: Starbucks Cold Brew sweetened with vanilla syrup and topped with pumpkin cream cold foam and a dusting of pumpkin spice.
- Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino: The iconic Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino is also on the US menu, blending pumpkin with traditional fall spice flavors, coffee, milk and ice cream.
On the American menu, there are also three pumpkin dishes to try, including pumpkin cream cheese muffin, pumpkin scone, and pumpkin nugget bread.
The pumpkin spice muffin is topped with a sweet cream cheese filling and a sprinkle of chopped spiced pumpkin seeds, while the pumpkin scone is topped with a sweet frosting.
If you like bread, it’s lightly spiced pumpkin bread topped with crunchy nuggets, which are pumpkin seeds.
In addition to the normal menu which changes according to the season, there is also a secret menu which contains heaps of amazing concoctions.
Starbucks baristas can make a lot more drinks than listed on the board, including some amazing fall-inspired pumpkin drinks.
Here are a few you must try and how to order them:
- Pumpkin Caramel Macchiato: Order a normal caramel macchiato, but replace the vanilla syrup with pumpkin sauce. You can also order it iced for a cold alternative.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Frappuccino: Order a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino and add a pump of white mocha syrup and a pump of cinnamon dolce syrup. Then cover with cookie crumbs.
- Pumpkin Hot Chocolate: It’s easy. Just order a regular hot chocolate and add a pump of pumpkin sauce. Delicious!
- Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice: Ask for a shot of pumpkin spice sauce in a mug, then top it up with apple juice and lots of ice.
- Pumpkin Patch Latte: For a delicious PSL twist, try ordering a regular Pumpkin Spice Latte, but add a scoop of matcha.
- Pumpkin Pie Frappuccino: Ask for a regular Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino and add cinnamon dolce syrup, cinnamon dolce sprinkles, and cinnamon dolce topping.
Also get your hands on pumpkin mugs
Your pumpkin drink won’t be complete without a pumpkin mug to put it in!
This year, Starbucks announced a bright orange venti straw Chopped off with sparkly studs on it for your cold fall drinks.
Priced at $22.95 in the US, the Orange Bling Cup contains 24oz and is a new take on the iconic Bling Cup that will instantly spice up the season.
If you prefer your coffee hot, there’s also a 12 oz pumpkin cup which is shaped like the vegetable and has a green stem-like handle.
In other news, Drama Don’t Worry Darling: A Dummy Guide to Hollywood’s Hottest Movie